Monday, September 13, 2010

My Lover. Shot. In. The. Head...!

Now I really do NOT like this band, The Pierces, but I did find this non album track on youtube and instantly fell in love with it. It's another one of those twangy pop songs, so how could I not die and come back to life hearing it? Since it isn't on a CD as of yet (for what reasons? It's been a known song for a few years) this live version will have to suffice for you all. It's not bad quality, which I was surprised about.


Enjoy!




www.myspace.com/thepierces

~Garbanian

19 comments:

  1. i give this 4 solid mehs over the previous statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the successful blog... you have a good thing going here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is actually pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am error

    check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... I don't know what to think about this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of them - here to show my daily love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice music, I herd allot of **** and this is a nice change....

    ReplyDelete
  8. surprisingly upbeat. I thought it was gonna be one of those emo aural turds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its not too bad. And they're pretty good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4/5
    good, but i know a ton of better songs.

    ReplyDelete